RobecoSAM Academic Activities
RobecoSAM has implemented a proactive approach to developing its research partnerships with academic institutions. The purpose of these research collaborations is to strengthen RobecoSAM’s position as a thought leader within the Sustainability Finance industry, capitalize on the value of RobecoSAM’s proprietary database and further develop its cutting edge methodology for integrating sustainability into the investment process. Within this framework, RobecoSAM focuses on extensive collaboration with and sponsorship of selected academic institutions. In all research initiatives, RobecoSAM assumes an active role in designing, leading and actively supervising these projects.
Over the past year, RobecoSAM has been involved in research collaborations with the following academic institutions:
- Harvard Business School, Organizational Behavior Unit (Cambridge, MA, USA)
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government (USA) and Foundation Strategy Group (USA)
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (Hong Kong)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- University of Siena (Italy)
- University of Strathclyde (UK)
In addition, given their academic network, industry-related or practical experience, many of our research analysts are members of industry associations relevant to the industries they cover.